The 32nd edition of FPL will be a hyrbid event. The main conference will take place from 29 August until 31 August, 2022. The workshops and tutorials will be organized on 1 September until 2 Septemer, 2022. The preliminary program outline is below.
29 to 31st August: Main Conference
Detailed program for each day coming soon.
- 29 August, 2022: Keynote and Technical Sessions
- 30 August, 2022: Keynote, Technical Sessions and Banquet
- 31 August, 2022: Keynote, Technical Sessions and PhD Forum/Demo Night
1 September, 2022
The following events (workshop/tutorial) will be held on 1st September, 2022.
- 3rd Workshop on DevOps Support for Cloud FPGA platforms (DevOps)
- AMD HACC Workshop – introduction to the Heterogeneous Accelerated Compute Clusters
- RFSoC-PYNQ workshop – introduction to the new PYNQ enabled RFSoC 4x2 academic platform
- Post CMOS reconfigurable fabrics
- 6th Workshop on Reconfigurable Computing for Machine Learning – RCML’2022
- Introduction to oneAPI with Intel® FPGAs
2 September, 2022
The following events (workshop/tutorial) will be held on 2nd September, 2022.
- Neural Network Accelerator Co-Design with FINN
- Efficient Cryptography on Reconfigurable Hardware
- The HERMES design flow: an FPGA synthesis flow targeting space applications